Visitors

Google PageRank Checker

Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Random Things TAG

I was tagged by Amiable Amy. I'm not very sure if I'm doing this right I hope Amy won't scold me if I do this wrongly, LOL..

I will do this very quick and short so that the one I am about to TAG won't have a hard time tagging another blogger.

Random 1: I love Music, music is my passion. I love to sing but sing don't like me. I like old songs and classical one. I also like folk songs and slow rock. I hate noise, I rather have silence vs noise. I like to play the keyboards/piano. I was once a Chapel Aides and play the organ during the Mass. I like Peter Cetera, Peabo Bryson, Celine Dion, Kenny Rogers, Karen Carpenters, Beatles, Beegees, and many other singers I forgot to mention. I also play guitar and harmonia.

Random 2: I love to watch Movies and TV shows. Many to mention.

Random 3: I like to befriend nice people who are not mean and gentle.

Random 4: I like to drive my motorbike. Now no more... why? I got accident... LOL read more

Random 5: I love to stay in the internet to get connected to my friends worldwide. This will include playing computer games, making money online through ptc, social networking sites and to feed my self, etc....

Random 6: I love my family. My Mama Nora, Papa Dino, Ate Lynlyn, AKO! Marife, Kristine, Din Lau, my niece Angel, my friends and relatives and many more.

Random 7: I love to do walking and strolling around. If I have much time, I could walk from home to school and vice versa. More often from school to home. I have done many walkings in my whole life. I have spent walking less than 2 hours a day. But not everyday.

Random 8: Above All, I LOVE GOD. I owe my existence to the Triune God The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. The Mother of God, the Blessed Mother Mary, The Holy Catholic Church and the saints embodied.

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

I AM TAGGING: Arlene, Arnie, Avegail, Bong, Chelle, Kate, Stone Princess, Faye and all my other friends in the blog world. Thank you and have a nice day...

2 comments:

amiable amy said...

good job PJ...LOL! you are doing great...make sure you informed them so that they can do the same and connects you to their blogs...happy blogging

piojunbabia said...

thank you maam amy..i though i did it wrong...