Visitors

Google PageRank Checker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Award by Marga & Maya

This is an "Award" by Marga... and Maya

I stole this picture from Marga

My Reasons to smile:
1. I smile when I am online in the internet, not necessarily in blogsphere but in the world wide web. Im not a blog addict..yet...bleh
2. I smile when I watch television and viewing entertaining shows. I am not a tv addict
3. I smile when I have load.....Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
4. I smile when I listen to music
5. I smile when my conscience is free from sin.

10 facts about my self:

1. I am a music lover. I love to play the keyboard, musical keyboard, not the pc keyboard.
2. I broke my leg 5 years ago, due to accident. I can walk straight now.
3. I broke my heart 5 months ago...... i tossed it and I missed to catch it, no one ever caught it until it landed on the ground so I broke it.
4. I have a mole, I look attractive with it because it looks good on me... Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
5. I am Marian, not Marian Rivera, I mean I am a Marian devotee. Legio Mariae!
6. I like facebook, multiply, myspace and friendster.
7. I like to walk alone.... I am a melancholic type of person..
8. I like computer stuffs and I wanted to buy myself a tablet pc or if not, just a laptop
9. I used to play the organ in the Chapel of Xavier University and in Cathedral
10. Above All, I LOVE GOD. I owe my existence to the Triune God The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. The Mother of God, the Blessed Mother Mary, The Holy Catholic Church and the saints embodied.

I dont know who to give this, but I think I will pass this too all my bloglist: Blog roll and rolled blog. hehehe To you whom I pass this. Please post a post on your blog similar to this and thats it. I think thats the mechanic of this. Thanks and have a nice day.