Visitors

Google PageRank Checker

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Catholic Faith


MY CATHOLIC FAITH

In the day I see the sky; the watery leaves that drop by
The mornings fresh that in that day; I always wake up with a pray

My day won't start with out my God;I owe my life for He's my Dad
To Him my life I should submit; to Him I return and soon we'll meet

I gave thanks to my Savior Jesus; who died for me through the Cross
The bread I eat the blood I drink; Strengthens me what ever I think

I honor His Mother Blessed Mary; without her I will never merry
The sweetest Mother ever lived; She'll be a model to me indeed

I obtain grace through the sacrament; for this life we have is not permanent
I know that I am not perfect; That's why I need these perfect

The perfect I mean is the Holy Mass; through which my venial sins are smashed
I go to a priest to confess my sins; I felt unworthy I had terrible sins

The saints in heaven is to me they pray; I also pray to those who stay
Prayers to them can save their suffer; together we dine during supper

I am not afraid to speak on my faith; because my faith possesses the gate
To eternal life She leads me through; my Catholic faith is the only True.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like this poem? please visit: THIS SITE and click LIKE IT... its like voting my poem... that would help me too.... thank you very much.

2 comments:

mavs said...

nice one dude...

piojunbabia said...

please "like it" mavs go to the site i provided and click "like it" please thank you....