Visitors

Google PageRank Checker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I hope it is not yet too late to say
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

christmas comments

I believed it is not too late to greet everyone a Merry Christmas! Besides nobody could read this at Christmas day! I have noticed that I have a very low traffic compared to my other blog I have created.

Christmas is the season of giving as many would say. It is also the season of love. Many do not know what Christmas is about. I recently interviewed one Christmas Carolers aged about 10 below, one night:

After they sang Christmas Carols, I asked them: "What are you doing?"

One child said "singing Christmas Carols"

"Why are you singing Christmas Carols?"

"We want to earn money"

And I added, besides that, Christmas is not only about earning money but also it is the time of giving and sharing. That is because during that time our Lord Jesus Chrits was born. I gave stories about what Christmas is all about and they understood.

After some short story telling with those kids, I soon give them some coins for their efforts in singing Christmas Carols and sometime I give candies and some foods.

But there are some who are abusive to me and they come back most of the time.

Well. That was during December. Now it is already January 2009. I have not been posting here on my blog because of one reason, my computer got busted down and it went to the computer shop. I got sad and become very eager to get is fixed because I have so many things to do in the internet.

Many happened during those times before my computer is fixed but I can no longer recall it. I wished I had post it on my blog to have a remembrance of those things.

So much for that. Check out mu next posts later. Thank you, though I have a few reader that is ok...

0 comments: