Visitors

Google PageRank Checker

Monday, December 8, 2008

New Blog

I have created a new blog. It is called http://gma7show.blogspot.com. I have created that blog because I watch this tv more often times and it seems that when I watch some programs, I can't stop myself commenting so.... here is a few on the "about" of that blog.

This blog is about the shows in GMA7. I am certified Kapuso and I watch GMA 7 a couple of hours a day. Sometimes when I watch TV, comments regarding the show is inevitable and more often I find it hard to tell or express those comments of suggestion or any other with regards to that so I have created this blog for that purposes.

I am a GMA watcher, though I also watch often times on other network, I spend much more time on watching GMA 7. So this blog is about my comments and everything about the GMA 7 tv shows.

0 comments: