Visitors

Google PageRank Checker

Friday, October 17, 2008

I am Reformating my PC

My PC is running slow and it is affecting my internet speed connection. I have installed too many unnecessary programs and it also crawls down the speed of my PC. In the previous days I was downloading vidoes and it will take me only about 20minutes to download a 100MB file and now, it wont even proceed to 20MB download complete. So I can no longer download a movie as of now. I have no other solutions in my mind to resolve this problem o my PC but to format it.

My PC:
  • 512 MB Memory
  • Inter Celeron
  • Pentium R D CPU 3.4Ghz
  • Samsung DVD Combo
  • Nero 6
  • 4 USB Slots
  • No Floppy Drive
  • WinXP Professional V2002 SP2 lis#: 55274-648-8637434-23204
  • Microsoft Office 2003
  • Bit Defender Anti Virus
  • LImewire
  • Morpheus
  • Folder Guard
  • Gabbasoft Cube
  • Google Earth
  • Chikka
  • Samsung PC Studio
  • etc. (confidential)

0 comments: