Visitors

Google PageRank Checker

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Malware Fixed

Just few weeks ago, my blog (this blog) will redirect you to a page. Sorry I was not able to take a screen shot. In the redirection page, it says my blog contain Malware. I have this message on that page:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
piojunbabia.blogspot.com contains content from adette-familyofmine.blogspot.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

I suspected that it is in many script. I removed many of them. Adsense, chatbox, and many more. I did not notice one script, an ad script brought by Smotion. I removed it and viola, its back to normal. Lesson learn, do not put many things on your blog. Make sure you trust the script.

0 comments: